How to Treat Ovarian Cysts
How to cure ovarian cysts naturally is what every women looks for in order to avoid surgery and strong medications generally advised by doctors for treating Cysts which ultimately leads to no results and more side effects.
Ovarian cysts are a very common female condition. An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac on an ovary in the female reproductive system. Most of the time they are harmless and disappear on their own. But When these cysts grow large however, they create feelings of pressure, fullness or discomfort in the abdomen and become a matter of concern, in that situation finding out how to cure ovarian cysts naturally is the only best option. Ovarian cysts are very common among the women during their reproductive years. Women can have one or many cysts, which can vary in size from as small as a pea to the size of a grapefruit.
What are Symptoms of Ovarian Cysts:
While a woman suffering from cysts often has no symptoms, however when symptoms are present may include:
• A dull ache or a sense of fullness or pressure in the abdomen
• Pain during intercourse
• Irregular or unusually painful periods
If you have a cyst your doctor may decide to wait and see if it shrinks on its own. If a cyst does not go away after several menstrual periods, or if it gets larger or more painful, your doctor may want to perform other procedures to look at and remove the cyst.
To investigate this further, your doctor may perform a laparoscopy. This procedure is done under general anaesthetic and allows the doctor to closely examine all of your reproductive organs. A small incision is made near the navel, and a small telescope is inserted into the abdomen. If the cyst is found to be small and benign it can now be removed by sucking out the fluid.
If the cyst is too large to remove this way, or if it looks suspicious of cancer in the ultrasound, the doctor may perform a procedure called a laprotomy. This procedure involves making bigger incisions in the stomach under a general anaesthetic. It is important to remember that most cysts are not cancerous and are relatively harmless if treated properly.
If you frequently develop cysts, your doctor may prescribe the oral contraceptive pill to prevent you from
ovulating. This will stop follicles from developing and new cysts from forming. Sometimes doctors may prescribe to take more than just one pill a day for specific amount of time. Taking oral contraceptive pills leads to overload of the hormones in the body resulting in production of cysts.
You can make following lifestyle changes to cure ovarian cysts naturally to a considerable extent:
1. Stop taking processed foods, junk foods. Avoid eating processed flour, sugar, white rice and corn syrup.
2. Start doing Meditation - Stress produces negative effects on your body. The best way to manage stress is by doing meditation.
3. Take enough sleep. Most of us are sleep deprived, improper sleep can increase health issues.
4. Start taking more fresh vegetables, whole grains. If possible, avoid taking meat and instead eat more fresh vegetables. If meat is unavoidable take free range organic meat which does not contain harmful antibiotics and hormones.
5. Start Doing Yoga - Yoga helps in rejuvenating the body and removes all the toxins from the body
If above lifestyle changes doesn't help you much and you are still looking for how to cure ovarian cysts naturally, then there is a natural holistic treatment available that can help you cure ovarian cysts naturally in months.